This job is no longer accepting applications.
FortyFour is looking for a senior level, UI-focused designer to join our creative team. As a Senior Designer, you will be responsible to executing a range of digital deliverables across our client roster focused on UI systems and prototyping. The ideal candidate is confident, creative and a proven collaborator with both visual and conceptual abilities. We work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, so flexibility and agility are important considerations.
- Mastery of Sketch
- Strong prototyping abilities in Principle, Webflow, Figma or related tool
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS
- Keen eye for detail
- Deep understanding of design principles
- Conceptual abilities
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong visual design expertise with a foundation in digital
- Deep understanding of UX/UI principles
- Mastery of responsive design
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and client deliverables
- Experience creating and working within brand guidelines
- A portfolio of related work
- Agency experience a plus
- Deliver thoughtful, high-quality, innovative digital experiences that support business objectives
- Create visual and interactive prototypes to illustrate user interactions
- Develop mock-ups, storyboards, and/or other marketing collateral to illustrate ideas and creative concepts
- Translate a strategy into an effective creative solution
- Build and maintain design standards and brand guidelines
- Present work internally to team members and to clients both in-person and over the phone
- Maintain regular communication and provide status updates to the Creative Director
- Work across departments and disciplines to collaborate on client deliverables
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Lead design teams and review junior’s work to ensure high quality
- Coach and mentor junior creative team members
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and design tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
FortyFour is an independent digital agency based in Atlanta, Georgia.