Our Bitcoin events serve as the de facto gathering place to connect, collaborate, educate and celebrate the brave, new world that Bitcoin enables. Serving our community through these conferences is critical to our mission of Propelling the world toward Hyperbitcoinization. As the global leader in Bitcoin events and host of the largest events in the space, we serve many stakeholders across the Bitcoin and broader financial community. We’re seeking a junior designer to join our product team on our Bitcoin Conference business.
The Junior Designer will play an essential role in our rapidly growing event series. They will be crucial on our team and be responsible for many of the designs and part of our art executions. They will design graphic assets across various platforms, maintain mockups and design changes in Webflow, understand front-end web development, and assist in maintaining, resizing, and using those assets across different marketing campaigns and use-cases.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a broad knowledge of product and content marketing and communicate externally with efficacy. They will have experience creating, measuring, and executing marketing strategies from start to finish. This individual will be passionate about financial freedom and have a deep understanding of Bitcoin and the community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work within brand guidelines to design creative assets that reinforce the Bitcoin 2022 community and culture.
- Design graphic assets across all platforms, including website, social, mobile apps, event activations, wearables, and digital
- Work with various media formats for in person events including video, animation, and projection mapping experiences
- Maintain and design visuals for the conference website, including interaction models, mockups, and implementing design changes in Webflow
- Design logos, icons, and infographics for marketing collateral
- Have a basic understanding of front end web development
- Create and organize production assets
- Resize assets for different devices and work closely with professional production teams
- Work on email marketing, presentation materials, and design assets for sales efforts
- Juggle multiple projects effectively managing tight deadlines and turnaround
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Strong visual portfolio and examples of projects you’ve worked on
- A solid foundation in typography, layout, design, and illustration
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, along with presentation skills
- Comfortable with modern design tooling such as Webflow, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Affinity Designer
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction
- Experience ensuring print quality, including working with various printers, materials,
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, event-specific design is a plus
- Ability to design and work with production teams to ensure graphics are in the right format and sized appropriately
- Experience designing for international audiences is a plus
Why BTC Inc?
- We believe, first and foremost, our mission lies at the front of Why BTC Inc and our brands. We believe Bitcoin opens the door to a global system that offers everyone around the world equal opportunity to the same tools of wealth, freedom from third-party arbiters, and an unprecedented chance to capitalize on their creative potential. If you believe that and want to join us on our mission towards hyperbitcoinization, then this may be the place for you.
- The opportunity to connect and network with the Bitcoin industry and leaders in the space.
- The option to be paid in Bitcoin and receive
- The opportunity to work remotely and manage your own schedule
- The opportunity to receive Bitcoin bonuses every quarter.
- Awesome benefits such as Health, Life Insurance, Disability, Unlimited PTO, and Maternity/Paternity leave
- The opportunity to be a part of a team and culture with high standards that provides vital feedback, creates clear goals, and has an ownership mentality to make a significant impact in an industry that will change the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.